Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ActiveX,cookies,clearing messages

ActiveX,cookies,clearing messages

marybillman

yes I'm a dummy.can you tell me in simple terms how to get the error ActiveX
not installed all the way I think was message alert's words and how to get
necessary cookies that may be problem and how not to have download floods or
how to delete except one by one.Also yahoo is shutting me down in 8 hrs and
said may have to do with cookies.Major also is downloading worm removal
computer goes off before download can complete and I know of have 19yr old
with more knowledge than I do and probably all sites and boards he goes to
any way around this and then I need to know how to block messages I found I
guess from signing up for network or newsroom but I have my morals to try to
keep intact as adult of household and there's sure to be some smarty replies
from readers is there a way to talk to you privately for help or just go
with the flow

paul s

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:46:32 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

> http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm
> http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
> http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
> http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc...on/node02.html
>
> This is what your text looks like, to me:
>
> yesI'madummy.canyoutellmeinsimpletermshowtogetthee rrorActiveX
> notinstalledallthewayIthinkwasmessagealert'swordsa ndhowtoget
> necessarycookiesthatmaybeproblemandhownottohavedow nloadfloodsor
> howtodeleteexceptonebyone.Alsoyahooisshuttingmedow nin8hrsand
> saidmayhavetodowithcookies.Majoralsoisdownloadingw ormremoval
> computergoesoffbeforedownloadcancompleteandIknowof have19yrold
> withmoreknowledgethanIdoandprobablyallsitesandboar dshegoesto
> anywayaroundthisandthenIneedtoknowhowtoblockmessag esIfoundI
> guessfromsigningupfornetworkornewsroombutIhavemymo ralstotryto
> keepintactasadultofhouseholdandthere'ssuretobesome smartyreplies
> fromreadersisthereawaytotalktoyouprivatelyforhelpo rjustgo
> withtheflow.

Oh goody a wordsearch puzzle.

And here it is with the words going in all directions, enjoy:*

N Y D B V U E C A D V Q F L O O D S S E B T M C G S J Q P E W R B K A D W S D L
D N F C N T L Q C N I X O M T O Y F C L C B L H K F Z G P R B B T Y D D E I S V
O L R M H E P O M R D S W M P O T S O H S L U U O B A G A O B F V L T R G I T D
L Z O G B G M Z H O E R L C S Y E C K C P E E K D W X C A U F D R M C E G Q W H
P O S L Q J I W Y D C A X L O I K G V X E B U T T A U E L F P Q O P Y T G T O D
I L T C L Y S Y A M D N N I K V B J L C P I T O A N D B O A R D S Y H S O A R N
S J E J F A K S S T N D L O J J F O N W F X T H Y O Q I V P K E D A E D E O D K
K B E H V I T O S O J D O G S H T K G N I N G I S L Y T O C T X N P N A Y Y S B
Z X N S M R E T L N P C O D U S X G O E S X K U A V E K A E G Y W U T O V Z K S
A O O S L T N D H R S L M W E A E E Y G F T O M L C O P L H F R O L O Y O D Y J
U D O Y V O K T N G S B A E N E O U I O P T Y B R X T E X B T R S I F T A A H T
J M P N V D F U H U K O O F A L N S G E N E Z M A W D I H L A K Y J S D W N X M
R B I M R X F A O O O O A D W W O Z L T Q E K T O I S Y V Z G B V D M L X X D X
I O O D S A I D N Y N F T E A Y G A Y A T C R H D Q N C E E Z Q O A K E C I R F
C S J R J F T O N Y S Q M L Y R I H D R E M O V A L T U Q G X D U M M Y U O L I
Y V O A Q R H P Y H H X I L F T Y N K U M G N Z Z A E G S H Y R B M V K O L Y D
C V R I M J C B V G U E W A F I R G Y L B A B O R P Q W W G S D E B S H E U Q C
G S F I V U H T H O T F A T S I Y B R C R C A H P R T I J F U L O R A T C C T W
N Y T O X F H A B A T Q N S E D F B G M N P P Y O I X T F E B J E Y J D Z E M O
I R O T L E U C V P I X W N O M E O L I V W K M U W J H H O S D U S Q O L D H R
D A U O R H W O S E N O T I G E M D N Y G A F L O W D F R B A H M S T S T T S M
A S J E W N A O I F G W A S X O O T L T I Y U Z D B O P Q E S Y O R T X U H I G
O S S T I Y M K H Z R U Q P V W A E Y E A L S O S R P O R T P R R H A N D E T J
L E L X I W I I T N W P P Y N C T E Y N J I C B B X T T F K N N F P V P M N E C
N C T L T U B E I H O G R L T A F C V K I Q H E E T M O I U Q H H B B S D T S M
W E F Z V J B S L J G A O S V X V D A R E P L I E S Y E R R O R U O Z I R H H F
O N R Z G E Z W V V F A T I N W T H O U S E H O L D M S P P P U T S W V B V L Y
D X Y T V K T P O J D R R A F O J M D Y S U W L I D E N K P S Y M Y S A N D N Z
C D O A W O B B S N E P C B M H Y O A S I H F T N K S P E K A A Y O E E R N V E
Z N H K I C B I H L K P O T W Y K O Z W J W D A L V S H T M R I H P G R F E J R
T A V W T Y W A A K Z H D G D R Q R E U M K N I H T A E T T J M E E D E O T B U
E O P E H L V F G E A C B Y X M G S M R F V W X U M G X Y I J R R V E H R W M S
U T V H I E O Q L V O X Q R O B Q W O M U F C G M R E C U U N O O Y L T D O E O
C F E T I G Q R E M D L W U F Y B E S A K N O Y T T S E C C F V M G W A N R I I
F Q Q L K X B G P K C A O G X J L N Y V W U S H T F M P M E R P X I O Z R K B T
M W R N P A J U E U A X N Y J B T E L N X L Z I N O D T B D T H E I N L X U D H
Y S D I W M T S R F S B K N F E E A W L A I C Y R I Q O Y R O Q Z J K T E S I E
O T S K U E O M X O A O B M U C Z O L R A V O E D Z C H S I U N M H D Y I Y Z A
Z K Z W R Y C C M H M I F A H U D K O K N Z G H Y Z Z Q Z N A T O N O T Z F L L
S X H M C A N U X F R O M G R M I M Q I E G A S S
E M Z A A V D D R W L N A R D

Word Bank:
ActiveX Also
Im Major
a adult
alerts all
all also
and and
and and
and and
and and
any around
as be
be before
block boards
but by
can can
complete computer
cookies cookies
delete do
do down
download download
downloading dummy
error except
floods flow
for for
found from
from get
get go
goes goes
guess have
have have
have he
help household
how how
how how
how hrs
in in
installed intact
is is
is just
keep know
know knowledge
may may
me me
message messages
morals more
my necessary
need network
newsroom not
not of
of off
old one
one or
or or
privately probably
problem readers
removal replies
said shutting
signing simple
sites smarty
some sure
talk tell
terms than
that the
the the
then there
theres think
this to
to to
to to
to to
to to
to to
to to
try up
was way
way way
with with
with words
worm yahoo
yes you
you

--
Paul S
- If your broker is so damned smart...why is he still working? -

°Mike°

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:11:44 GMT, in
<pan.2003.08.19.18.11.39.828308@REMOVESPAMhotmail. comKILLER>
paul s scrawled: