Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Recycle Bin Problem

Re: Recycle Bin Problem

°Mike°

Replace/Repair the Recycle Bin in Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs...recyclebin.reg

Merge the .reg file into your registry.

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:57:55 +0000 (UTC), in
<bhrb43$mft$(E-Mail Removed)>
-- Alan -- scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance