Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > try again!

try again!

Alison Jones

Hi there....if this message is posted a few times, then i am truly
sorry....been trying to post messages all night and the only one to get
through is the '?' one......
Anyway, i'll try again.......please can anyone help me? Please could you
tell me what is the minimum applications i can have running when defragging
Win 98??????? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks...lol Ali x

Alison Jones

Cheers for the advice Daz, will try it out now.....thanks
again.............lol x

Šaz ©. <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote in message
news:AHb0b.15742$(E-Mail Removed)...
> by running applications do u mean in the background or actually trying to

do
> something with the pc whilst defragging?if u want to use word or a photo
> application for example you cannot defrag at all, it will keep resetting,
> when i defrag i generally use alt+crtl+del and close all programs except
> explorer and systray then defrag , this usaully ensure s that defrag

doesnt
> reset itself( sometimes it wont even run unless I close doewn othe apps)
> "Alison Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsCb0b.795$(E-Mail Removed)...
> : Hi there....if this message is posted a few times, then i am truly
> : sorry....been trying to post messages all night and the only one to get
> : through is the '?' one......
> : Anyway, i'll try again.......please can anyone help me? Please could you
> : tell me what is the minimum applications i can have running when
> defragging
> : Win 98??????? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks...lol Ali x
> :
> :

PJ

Alison.
A bit of advice for a newbie. Mung your email address or you
will receive lots of unwanted junk(spam) emails. I've posted a link
here: http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm that will help you
understand what I mean. It may already be too late. Good luck with your
postings and welcome.
PJ ;0)

Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"PJ" <pj@1234567890xxxidontfinxzo.0uch> wrote: