Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > X sign to close page is solid black...

X sign to close page is solid black...

billydee

as well as the minimize and maximize symbol. It still works when I click on
it but they are not visible at all.

My OS is windows ME.

TIA...again!

°Mike°

Boot into Safe Mode and back into normal mode. This will clear
your icon cache, and should remedy the problem.

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:22:32 GMT, in
<IP80b.798004$(E-Mail Removed) >
billydee scrawled:

--