Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can Not Send or Reply to Mail in OE 6

Can Not Send or Reply to Mail in OE 6

Luann DeLuca

I cannot send or reply to mail in OE 6. I keep getting the message "error
occurred; not enough memory". I have downloaded the latest upgrade for OE,
but no help.
Can not send or reply to mail in Yahoo either.

I was hoping someone could assist me with this problem. Thank you in
advance.

°Mike°

Does the information here help?

Error Starting Internet Explorer and Outlook Express After Performing
a Clean Install of Windows 98
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;275202

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:07:10 GMT, in
<OQ60b.206218$(E-Mail Removed)>