Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to change ink on an epson

How to change ink on an epson

Melv

Lost my manual and now its time for the first cartridge change on my C42UX
but how? I cant get at the old cartridges as they are hidden behind the
plastic fascia.
Thanks

Patrick

Melv wrote:
> Lost my manual and now its time for the first cartridge change on my
> C42UX but how? I cant get at the old cartridges as they are hidden
> behind the plastic fascia.
> Thanks

Heres a link for all the paperwork you want on the machine (even guarantee
forms).
The documents are however in PDF (Acrobat Reader) format, (can download
'Acrobat Reader from same place if you haven't allready got it).

Link is;

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...3&infoType=Doc

or

http://tinyurl.com/kcl3

Melv

Thank you!
"Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u240b.15386$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Melv wrote:
> > Lost my manual and now its time for the first cartridge change on my
> > C42UX but how? I cant get at the old cartridges as they are hidden
> > behind the plastic fascia.
> > Thanks

> Heres a link for all the paperwork you want on the machine (even guarantee
> forms).
> The documents are however in PDF (Acrobat Reader) format, (can download
> 'Acrobat Reader from same place if you haven't allready got it).
>
> Link is;

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...3&infoType=Doc

> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/kcl3

Smirnoff

If you do not have status monitor installed, go to Start,->Settings ->
Printers. Select your (default) printer and then select Utility. Then
select - Ink Cartridge Replacement. It will guide you through the
process.

"lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bhqso3$3tm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you have the Epson status monitor installed it will help you

through the
> process.
> You can get it from your Epson cdrom.
> If you don't, Then press the middle button once, This will seat the

ink
> carriage
> in the centre. Remove you yellow tabs from the ink cartridge and

replace the