Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Pepsi Site ?

Re: Pepsi Site ?

°Mike°

You may have Flash ActiveX disabled - some spyware programs can do
this. Download the following file and extract the 'enable-flash.reg'
file, and run it.
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/f...oggleflash.zip

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:18:16 -0400, in
<5tP%a.12791$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com>
§ GateKeeper § scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance