Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

Re: How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

Blinky the Shark

Arawak wrote:

> How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

What's the density of the substance? You're asking for a conversion
from mass to volume. How many pounds is a quart? Of lead or of wood?

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge

Jimchip

On 16 Aug 2003 23:56:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Arawak wrote:
>
>> How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

> What's the density of the substance? You're asking for a conversion
> from mass to volume. How many pounds is a quart? Of lead or of wood?

I assumed it was cocaine

--
Symptom: Drinking fails to give taste and satisfaction,
beer is unusually pale and clear.

Diagnosis: Glass empty.

Blinky the Shark

Jimchip wrote:

> On 16 Aug 2003 23:56:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Arawak wrote:

>>> How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

>> What's the density of the substance? You're asking for a conversion
>> from mass to volume. How many pounds is a quart? Of lead or of wood?

> I assumed it was cocaine

Okay -- snorts, not quarts, then...

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge
Digest: Best of Internet Oracularities http://snurl.com/dig_oracle

Arawak

It's very expensive Creatine for working out at the gym.

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:07:29 -0700, Arawak wrote:
> It's very expensive Creatine for working out at the gym.

Roughly, 4 grams = 1 slightly rounded teaspoon. A rule of thumb for many
organic solids.

> On 16 Aug 2003 23:56:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Arawak wrote:
>>
>>> How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

>>What's the density of the substance? You're asking for a conversion
>>from mass to volume. How many pounds is a quart? Of lead or of wood?

--
Symptom: Drinking fails to give taste and satisfaction,
beer is unusually pale and clear.

Diagnosis: Glass empty.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip continued:

> On 16 Aug 2003 23:56:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Arawak wrote:
>>
>>> How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

>> What's the density of the substance? You're asking for a conversion
>> from mass to volume. How many pounds is a quart? Of lead or of
>> wood?

> I assumed it was cocaine

<stands back shocked !!>
--