Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: GoBack 3.0

Re: GoBack 3.0

JabberSmith

"Rindler Sigurd" <(E-Mail Removed)-net.ne.jp> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-news.com...
> Has anybody ever used GoBack for Windows XP? If so, how reliable is it?
>
> Sigi Rindler

http://www.uncensored-news.com

<><><><><><><><>

XP has that functionality built in. Why the hell would you pay for some
crappy software when the one in XP works well aready and is already paid
for?

Grow a little thicker skin so you do not fall for all the marketing BS on
the internet. You'll save yourself a lot of money.

JabberSmith

"Rindler Sigurd" <(E-Mail Removed)-net.ne.jp> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-news.com...
> > XP has that functionality built in. Why the hell would you pay for some
> > crappy software when the one in XP works well aready and is already paid
> > for?
> >
> > Grow a little thicker skin so you do not fall for all the marketing BS

on
> > the internet. You'll save yourself a lot of money.
> >

> Thanks for telling.
> BTW, are you using it successfully? You'll only know once you need to
> restore a crashed system...
> I am asking since built-in software from third parties are usually
> slimmed-down versions.
> Anyway, by now I know one guy in my computer user group who is very happy
> with it and recommends GoBack 3.1 highly. It saved his ass several times
> after newly installed software did not behave properly...

I have used it probably 8-10 times since XP came out. (Network Admin)

Note it may not work if your problem is not some software or file corruption
or something, some problems are hardware or Idiot Operator, which cannot be
fixed by rolling back to a older save-point.