Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > download problems

download problems

I=beam

Hi, fellas; I,m new to this so, bar with me. I downloaded xnews and when I
tried to set it up I get the error message ( there was a problem loading the
file specified when running the accessibility wizard) I would appreciate it
if someone could tell me what is happening and how I can remedy the problem.
TIA. I'm running win98se/IE6/OE6. thanks again.

Liz

Click on the Xnews icon for help.
http://www.help4newbies.fsnet.co.uk/

"I=beam" spamkiller@work wrote:
> Hi, fellas; I,m new to this so, bar with me. I downloaded xnews and when I
> tried to set it up I get the error message ( there was a problem loading the
> file specified when running the accessibility wizard) I would appreciate it
> if someone could tell me what is happening and how I can remedy the problem.
> TIA. I'm running win98se/IE6/OE6. thanks again.

Liz

Also try here.
http://www.geocities.com/d4vidb/index.html

> Click on the Xnews icon for help.
> http://www.help4newbies.fsnet.co.uk/
>
> "I=beam" spamkiller@work wrote:
> > Hi, fellas; I,m new to this so, bar with me. I downloaded xnews and when I
> > tried to set it up I get the error message ( there was a problem loading the
> > file specified when running the accessibility wizard) I would appreciate it
> > if someone could tell me what is happening and how I can remedy the problem.
> > TIA. I'm running win98se/IE6/OE6. thanks again.

°Mike°

Uninstall the accessibility wizard, unless you use/need it.
Add/Remove Programs / Windows Setup tab. Uncheck
the Accessibility Wizard.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:09:17 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
I=beam scrawled: