Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > [ Slightly Off Topic] - but read

[ Slightly Off Topic] - but read

Your voice

You may want to take advantage of a Verizon Wireless sweepstakes
running.

They have some great prizes like a large screen flat panel displays,
iPODS, Camera phones with a year of free service. You can even enter
once a day and as always there are some other restrictions. I think
they read you the rules at the beginning. it is a toll free 800
number and I believe that the odds are really good too.

1 866 SNAP WIN is the number. Give it a try and see if you
win anything.

Who knows? You could have one of those pimp ass flat panel tvs hanging on your
wall because of this!

Ray Timmermans

this is a test
"Your voice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:K56%a.20326$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> You may want to take advantage of a Verizon Wireless sweepstakes
> running.
>
> They have some great prizes like a large screen flat panel displays,
> iPODS, Camera phones with a year of free service. You can even enter
> once a day and as always there are some other restrictions. I think
> they read you the rules at the beginning. it is a toll free 800
> number and I believe that the odds are really good too.
>
> 1 866 SNAP WIN is the number. Give it a try and see if you
> win anything.
>
> Who knows? You could have one of those pimp ass flat panel tvs hanging on

your
> wall because of this!

Ray Timmermans

this is a test
"Your voice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:K56%a.20326$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> You may want to take advantage of a Verizon Wireless sweepstakes
> running.
>
> They have some great prizes like a large screen flat panel displays,
> iPODS, Camera phones with a year of free service. You can even enter
> once a day and as always there are some other restrictions. I think
> they read you the rules at the beginning. it is a toll free 800
> number and I believe that the odds are really good too.
>
> 1 866 SNAP WIN is the number. Give it a try and see if you
> win anything.
>
> Who knows? You could have one of those pimp ass flat panel tvs hanging on

your
> wall because of this!

Boomer

Ray Timmermans said:

> this is a test

Hello

Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

alt.test --------------------------------->
misc.test ------------------------------>
za.test --------------------------------->

The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
their news software and servers without annoying others.

FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

Thank You

Boomer

Ray Timmermans said:

> this is a test

[snip]

Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

alt.test --------------------------------->
misc.test ------------------------------>
za.test --------------------------------->

The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
their news software and servers without annoying others.

FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

Dean Spinx

Boomer wrote:
|| Ray Timmermans said:
||| this is a test
|| [snip]
|| Please use a TEST group to post test messages.
|| alt.test --------------------------------->
|| misc.test ------------------------------>
|| za.test --------------------------------->
|| The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
|| their news software and servers without annoying others.
|| FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

A message was posted a few days ago from myself which stated that this group
is being closed to make way for another test group.

Please learn to ****ing read, you brain dead ****.

This is not a test.

Isoquinolyl-Furylcarbonyl-Dichlorophenol-4-Phenyl-3-Isophthalate

THIS IS A TEST

<BERSERKIulRYlyvgTqyEC056669Rg1SepR7IPPF@eventspro viders.com>
Isoquinolyl-Furylcarbonyl-Dichlorophenol-4-Phenyl-3-Isophthalate <(E-Mail Removed)>
yTzvgbijdeDu

2-Chloro-2-Trialkyl-Dihydrobenzo-Dichlorobut-1-2-Methyl-1-Dicarboxylic-Acid

THIS IS A TEST

<BERSERKz9LBTdugmlIQ1EF4124AOG9CJheXAHGq@everyones carrier.com>
2-Chloro-2-Trialkyl-Dihydrobenzo-Dichlorobut-1-2-Methyl-1-Dicarboxylic-Acid <(E-Mail Removed)>
rPW2VcYzG6Zo

Tribromophenyl-Pyrazone-Fluorostyryl-1-Methyl-1-Carbamic-Acid

THIS IS ANOTHER TEST

<BERSERKUadXDToouttH06B69DBC5t5VpRmDkxtv@doubleour money.com>
Tribromophenyl-Pyrazone-Fluorostyryl-1-Methyl-1-Carbamic-Acid <(E-Mail Removed)>
glFpjaUHAB7x

Oxy-3-Trityl-Dimethylphenoxy-Tin-Methyl-4-Sulfuric-Acid

THIS IS ANOTHER TEST

<(E-Mail Removed) ahn.mb.ca>
Oxy-3-Trityl-Dimethylphenoxy-Tin-Methyl-4-Sulfuric-Acid <(E-Mail Removed)>
8CLwCRBpxZWv