Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Remote Procedure Call Message

Remote Procedure Call Message

Jill Sharp

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am having difficulty when I turn my computer on. After about 5 minutes
it's coming up saying that my computer is shuting down because of the RPC
has terminated unexpectedly. Do you have any idea how I could solve this
problem?

I'd look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks.

Jill.

tony

You may have the W32/Lovsan.worm.a virus

Check out nai.com

"Jill Sharp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Kg3%a.7252$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am having difficulty when I turn my computer on. After about 5 minutes
> it's coming up saying that my computer is shuting down because of the RPC
> has terminated unexpectedly. Do you have any idea how I could solve this
> problem?
>
> I'd look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Jill.

Philip SC

You have a virus. Read the countless posts to this NG for more information