Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Connection Problems etc

Connection Problems etc

Tom Marszal

I realize there are connection problems due to the power outage, but are any
of you having problems getting into your emails? My outlook express isnt
working at all. It says Iam connected but it wont let me know if i have any
email or not