Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What tray do i put the CD in ??

What tray do i put the CD in ??

?? ?

"Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Dewman200x) wrote:
>
> >Hey, I also know a few people that have bought computers and not knew

what to
> >do, but did I go and ask them why they did? NO. But still, maybe they are

new
> >to the computer world. Just maybe.

> Ignore Slumptard. He was no expert when he bought his first 'puter.
> Hell, he's no expert now - far from it. ;o)
>
> --
> zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
> Certified Word Police Officer - Details Detail
> http://www.geocities.com/spamresources/spambots.htm
> http://www.drcnet.org/ http://www.abovegod.com/
> NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...
>
> "A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs,
> a coloratura, maps, snipe, percale, macaroni,
> a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana bag
> again (or a camel), a crepe, pins, Spam, a rut,
> a Rolo, cash, a jar, sore hats, a peon, a canal
> - Panama!"
>
> - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as ?? ? continued:

> "Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> (E-Mail Removed) (Dewman200x) wrote:
>>
>>> Hey, I also know a few people that have bought computers and not
>>> knew what to do, but did I go and ask them why they did? NO. But
>>> still, maybe they are new to the computer world. Just maybe.

>> Ignore Slumptard. He was no expert when he bought his first 'puter.
>> Hell, he's no expert now - far from it. ;o)

Maybe better to just ignore whoever craves the notoriety and general
wellbeing of being known as slumpy, when they are no more than a sad little
troll with little imagination past calling someone a useless ****.
--
slumpy
no more