Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: changing a laptop fan

Re: changing a laptop fan

°Mike°

Try these people:

Laptop Repair Centre
http://www.techno-mart.co.uk/

TechnoMart Limited
Business Technology Centre
111 High Street
Wealdstone
Harrow
Middlesex HA3 5DL

Tel. 020 8863 2225
Fax. 020 8427 9015

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:00:49 +0100, in
<bhgm94$s4i$(E-Mail Removed)>
JP scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Celluloidboy Celluloidboy is offline
Junior Member

It depends on the laptop. Some are easy and some aren't If you can remove plates from the bottom and do it that way, I say do it yourself. If going in through the keyboard and you're not trained, leave it to a professional.

Good luck with it!