Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: SOLUTION to NT AUTHORITY SHUTDOWN RPC

Re: SOLUTION to NT AUTHORITY SHUTDOWN RPC

Harry McHarry

> >I got the tool to clean my computer of the virus and then I downloaded
the
> >patch. I am on windows xp pentium 4 so I got the 64 bit one. Now it

will
> >not open. It says that win32 isn't going to accept it. Is there a
> >different patch I should have used?
> >star2fire

> Why did you download the 64bit release?

Because he made a mistake, you stupid ****stick. Wouldn't it have been
easier to have been nice to the poster and gently pointed him in the right
direction?

Haven't you ever made a mistake? After all, we're all suffering after your
parents made a mistake 9 months before you were born.