Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > command and conquer

command and conquer

CHAS

I am trying to install command and conquer generals, after clicking install,
I receive a message ,.....

1607 unable to install installshield scripting runtime, any thoughts ...
Chas

°Mike°

http://www.google.com/search?q=%2216...ing+runtime%22

Short url:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G54922295

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:42:53 +0100, in
<hjc_a.628$(E-Mail Removed)>
CHAS scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Charles

Chas..you might see if you have javascripting..also scan all games with
Norton or McAffee before downloading or saving to disk..I've known programs
that are used as hosts for viruses..(always get games via disks in
stores..never download over the internet..your computer could contract a
virus put there by a cracker out to have fun at your expense.)
"CHAS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hjc_a.628$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am trying to install command and conquer generals, after clicking

install,
> I receive a message ,.....
>
> 1607 unable to install installshield scripting runtime, any thoughts ...
> Chas

Microsoft on Linux: Divide and Conquer Mickey Mouse NZ Computing 20 05-29-2007 10:03 PM
Divide and conquer problem urvi C Programming 1 10-28-2005 10:58 PM
Conquer Online Jay NZ Computing 2 07-13-2005 12:56 AM
Divide and Conquer XSL Norman Barker XML 0 02-23-2005 12:32 PM
command and conquer generals mark hey Computer Support 1 08-19-2003 07:54 PM

Advertisments