Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Browser auto-launch

Browser auto-launch

Serge Halvorsen

I use ATT Worldnet as my isp, and I access the service through a 3Com
modem. Whenever I am connected, the dialer automatically launches
Internet Exlplorer. I do not like to use Internet Explorer and would
like to know if there is any way I could keep the dialer from launching
this app every time I connect.

Thanks,
Serge