Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > winxp rebooting

winxp rebooting

Nice1

Hi all just need to know what this is:

Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a
problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.

windows must now restart because the remote procedure
call (RPC) service terminated unexpectedly.
Thank you

°Mike°

Read today's thread entitled:

Remote Procedure Call Service terminated unexpectedly?

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:48:46 +0100, in
<cgUZa.2328$(E-Mail Removed)9.net>
Nice1 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Nice1

Hi all sorry I have just seen all the other post on it.

thank you again
news:(E-Mail Removed)...