Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Apology to Mr. Berserker

Re: Apology to Mr. Berserker

Binh Tucker

Sinister Midget wrote:

|| It hs been brought to my attention that I may have flamed an innocent
|| person. If that is the case, I want to make a public apology for it,
|| just as I publicly flamed.
|| blah blah blah

Shove your apology up your arse you stumpy little ****, that's if you can
pull gaycload and all your other butt buddies out of there for long enough.

You really are the most pathetic little ****.

relic

Binh Tucker wrote:
> Sinister Midget wrote:
>
>>> It hs been brought to my attention that I may have flamed an
>>> innocent person. If that is the case, I want to make a public
>>> apology for it, just as I publicly flamed.
>>>
>>> blah blah blah

> Shove your apology up your arse you stumpy little ****, that's if you
> can pull gaycload and all your other butt buddies out of there for
> long enough.
>
> You really are the most pathetic little ****.

I agree with this poast!

--
- relic -
http://relic-2.notlong.com

Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"relic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Binh Tucker wrote:

>> Shove your apology up your arse you stumpy little ****, that's if you
>> can pull gaycload and all your other butt buddies out of there for
>> long enough.
>>
>> You really are the most pathetic little ****.

>I agree with this poast!

Gandhi on a Lambretta! Do you ever post _anything but_ your sad
little slurps?

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"

- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

Keyser Soze

Binh Tucker wrote:
> Sinister Midget wrote:
>
>>> It hs been brought to my attention that I may have flamed an
>>> innocent person. If that is the case, I want to make a public
>>> apology for it, just as I publicly flamed.
>>>
>>> blah blah blah

> Shove your apology up your arse you stumpy little ****, that's if you
> can pull gaycload and all your other butt buddies out of there for
> long enough.
>
> You really are the most pathetic little ****.

It's gayclown!
But yes, I too, agree with this poast.
--
Keyser Soze

Dullness is the coming of age of seriousness. OW

MCSBNGP+++ Public apology on behalf of Frisbee(R) (with bonus self-deprecation) /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ MCSE 21 07-29-2005 05:09 PM
My Abject Apology to all Canadians. Tabasco1 MCSE 21 09-04-2004 08:58 PM
Re: Please accept my apology! harold potter Computer Support 0 06-02-2004 10:45 AM
APOLOGY Reachinout Computer Support 3 10-24-2003 01:14 AM
ron's formal apology in the MCSA group licknlabia MCSE 0 08-13-2003 12:04 AM

Advertisments