Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > online pop 3 reader

online pop 3 reader

Steve

Im looking for a simple online page for reading my pop 3 mail anyone know of
any ?

Steve

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bh7r6g$uu29q$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> www.mail2web.com (free)
> www.mailstart.com ( nominal fee based $15/year)

thankyou

Miggsee

news:bh7rgs$v11cm$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bh7r6g$uu29q$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > www.mail2web.com (free)
> > www.mailstart.com ( nominal fee based $15/year)
> >

> thankyou

You're welcome. You might (?) want to leave messages on the server, so
when you get home, you still get the messages. Go to Tools> Accounts > Mail
tab > Double click the server > Advanced. I leave my messages on the server
long enough to span a week-end (3 days), and I also check the box about
remove from server when deleted from "Deleted Items".

Jim PKP

In article <bh7ose$v1m3r$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>,
> Im looking for a simple online page for reading my pop 3 mail anyone know of
> any ?

mail2web.com

--
| (E-Mail Removed) | PKP |

BananaPannaPoe

Just use web mail with your browser if your ISP has it.

news:bh7ose$v1m3r$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Im looking for a simple online page for reading my pop 3 mail anyone know

of
> any ?

Miggsee

If his ISP had it, do you think he would have asked????

news:cNRZa.60$(E-Mail Removed)...