Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > medal of honor

medal of honor

johnk@pentu.com.au

cannot install 2nd disc of MOH

Bebop & Rocksteady

> cannot install 2nd disc of MOH

thats nice and what are we suppose to do about it... spiecally
with such little info

System OS?
CPU?
how much RAM?
Is you CD ROM faulty?
Is the drive faulty?
How much free disk space?
Does you system meet the minimum requirements?
Have you got the latest Direct X, video drives etc?

just to name a few...

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> cannot install 2nd disc of MOH

Return it to the store where you bought it. And make sure your PC is
compliant with the system requirements.

Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"Bebop & Rocksteady" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> cannot install 2nd disc of MOH

>thats nice and what are we suppose to do about it... spiecally
>with such little info

We? How very specious. ;oŽ

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend