Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > loading Personal Settings Screen in XP

The Old Goat

Hi

I would like to replace the "Loading Personal Setting Screen" with somting
else.

Anyone know how to acomplish this.

I am running XP Home on a Dell 4500s with 256m Memory.
I also have all current updates for XP.
I am The only one using this Conputer and have set Auto Login on so I never
see the Login Screen.

THA
The Old Goat
Retired and Loving It.
The United States Marine's, When you care enought to send the very best.
The E-mail is a dummy. Please respond to Group.

Kilo The MagnifiKat

Yes
"The Old Goat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns93D210200C560dablackburnpineland@129.250.1 70.85...
> Hi
>
> I would like to replace the "Loading Personal Setting Screen" with somting
> else.
>
> Anyone know how to acomplish this.
>
> I am running XP Home on a Dell 4500s with 256m Memory.
> I also have all current updates for XP.
> I am The only one using this Conputer and have set Auto Login on so I

never
> see the Login Screen.
>
> THA
> The Old Goat
> Retired and Loving It.
> The United States Marine's, When you care enought to send the very best.
> The E-mail is a dummy. Please respond to Group.

Patrick

Kilo The MagnifiKat wrote:
> Yes

Pardon me please 'Kilo The MagnifiKat' if I misunderstand you, but,
It appears that your reply to the OP (Original Poster) was meant as a
witticism (Yes you do know the answer, ha ha).
Assuming said to be funny, could you not have put your 'witticism' where it
would belong, ie, under the OP's question?
Also 'Kilo The MagnifiKat', is it not that the OP asserts himself to be of a
Retired-age haveing served his country in the military.
*Have some respect 'Kilo The MagnifiKat*, for others at least, if not for
yourself.

> "The Old Goat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns93D210200C560dablackburnpineland@129.250.1 70.85...
>> Hi
>>
>> I would like to replace the "Loading Personal Setting Screen" with
>> somting else.
>>
>> Anyone know how to acomplish this.

Insert 'witticism' *HERE*, *HERE*, *HERE*

trout wrote:
> Patrick wrote:
>
>> Kilo The MagnifiKat wrote:
>>> Yes

>> Pardon me please 'Kilo The MagnifiKat' if I misunderstand you, but,
>> It appears that your reply to the OP (Original Poster) was meant as a
>> witticism (Yes you do know the answer, ha ha).

> Interesting that he was just in another thread, bitching because
> someone suggested going to a program's site for information about a
> program.
>
>> Assuming said to be funny, could you not have put your 'witticism'
>> where it would belong, ie, under the OP's question?

> It's called top-posting, and it's perfectly acceptable in this
> newsgroup. Even if it was a dumb comment.

*Dumb*, it was insolent !

Paul - xxx

Patrick tried to scribble ...

> trout wrote:
>> Patrick wrote:

>>> Pardon me please 'Kilo The MagnifiKat' if I misunderstand you, but,
>>> It appears that your reply to the OP (Original Poster) was meant as
>>> a witticism (Yes you do know the answer, ha ha).

>> Interesting that he was just in another thread, bitching because
>> someone suggested going to a program's site for information about a
>> program.
>>
>>> Assuming said to be funny, could you not have put your 'witticism'
>>> where it would belong, ie, under the OP's question?

>> It's called top-posting, and it's perfectly acceptable in this
>> newsgroup. Even if it was a dumb comment.

> *Dumb*, it was insolent !

But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

--
.............................Paul - xxx
http://www.tvlicensing.biz/

Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Patrick tried to scribble ...
>
>> trout wrote:

>>> Interesting that he was just in another thread, bitching because
>>> someone suggested going to a program's site for information about a
>>> program.

>>> It's called top-posting, and it's perfectly acceptable in this
>>> newsgroup. Even if it was a dumb comment.

>> *Dumb*, it was insolent !

>But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

*shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"

- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

Paul - xxx

Monsignor Larville Jones MD tried to scribble ...

> "Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Patrick tried to scribble ...

>>> *Dumb*, it was insolent !

>> But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

> *shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

Good point ..

Damn I hate saying that ...

--
.............................Paul - xxx
http://www.tvlicensing.biz/

Phineas P. Hornswaggle

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:04:32 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
<(E-Mail Removed)> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

>"Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Patrick tried to scribble ...

>>> *Dumb*, it was insolent !

>>But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

>*shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

I know I'm not allowed in this thread but what the heck, can I own a
thread too?

Do I just pick one and claim it? Do I have to start one? Should I
start my own group first?

LOL

Paul - xxx

Phineas P. Hornswaggle tried to scribble ...

> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:04:32 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:
>
>> "Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Patrick tried to scribble ...

>>> But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

>> *shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

> I know I'm not allowed in this thread but what the heck, can I own a
> thread too?
>
> Do I just pick one and claim it? Do I have to start one? Should I
> start my own group first?
>
> LOL

ooooo start a group .. start a group ... that way you own _everything_ in
the group ..

--
.............................Paul - xxx
Seti 1877 wu in 14298 hours
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

Phineas P. Hornswaggle

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:18:04 +0100, "Paul - xxx"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

>Phineas P. Hornswaggle tried to scribble ...
>
>> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:04:32 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

>>> *shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

>> I know I'm not allowed in this thread but what the heck, can I own a
>> thread too?
>>
>> Do I just pick one and claim it? Do I have to start one? Should I
>> start my own group first?
>>
>> LOL

>ooooo start a group .. start a group ... that way you own _everything_ in
>the group ..

Shall I call it BrainH.dick.dick.dick. ?