Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: chatroom

Re: chatroom

anthonyberet

louise wrote:
> Can anyone help me get in chatrooms. I'm getting the geometric shapes
> in the left corner. I did a recovery and don't know what settings to
> fix.

which chatroom and which software and OS are you using?
bounce.
anthonyberet

How to enlarge Yahoo Chatroom window? Elliott Graham Computer Support 2 07-02-2004 10:12 PM
Re: chatroom Kilo The MagnifiKat Computer Support 1 08-09-2003 11:46 PM
Re: chatroom paul s Computer Support 0 08-08-2003 11:28 PM
Re: chatroom problem Plato Computer Support 1 07-29-2003 03:14 PM

Advertisments