Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: chatroom

Re: chatroom

paul s

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:16:24 -0700, louise wrote:

> Can anyone help me get in chatrooms. I'm getting the geometric shapes
> in the left corner.

This is because you're using the wrong kind of weed, you really should be
using skunk for best effect.

> I did a recovery and don't know what settings to fix.

The recovery usually takes a couple of hours, for best recovery drink some
strong black coffee with plenty of sugar in it, also a good brisk walk is
recommended.
--
Paul S
- Never put off 'til tommorrow what you can forget altogether! -