Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OE damaged file repeat error

OE damaged file repeat error

slumpy

Twice last night and again tonight, getting damaged file/use
scandisk....have used scandisk, fixed errors and up they pop again.
Seriously considering dumping it and installing a new branded version off a
freebie cd....
--
slumpy
no more

Bob

> Twice last night and again tonight, getting damaged file/use
> scandisk....have used scandisk, fixed errors and up they pop again.
> Seriously considering dumping it and installing a new branded version off

> freebie cd....

Have you tried IE/OE repair?

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bob continued:

>> Twice last night and again tonight, getting damaged file/use
>> scandisk....have used scandisk, fixed errors and up they pop again.
>> Seriously considering dumping it and installing a new branded
>> version off a freebie cd....

> Have you tried IE/OE repair?

Yep, and scandisk etc three times, tried renaming dbx folders, started
again, and still get the errors...
--
slumpy
no more