Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Googling for a 403

Re: Googling for a 403

Miggsee

It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive data there.
Google for
"error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
and expand the list for the links that are similar and not presented.
You couldn't get me to click any of those links.

"longshotjohn7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7UvYa.38$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com...
> Don't open this link. The site has been blocked by the Feds.
>
> home.earthlink.net/~landerfam/403.html
>
> If you do your ip will be recorded by Homeland Security. Here's the

skinny.

> I went to a site I had been to before, www.napjunk.net to do some AnalogX
> security issue searches and I got a HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden .
>
> I pasted the error into Google and the link we aren't supposed to click on
> was the first hit. I clicked on it to find , possibly, some more info on
> the error code. There was a warning then that my ip has been recorded by
> Homeland Security and that any further tries to access the site I would

be
> investigated by the Feds. Comments welcome on this 403 issue.
>
> --
> longshotjohn 7
>
> http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot
>

> The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
> because of those who look on and do nothing.
> --Albert Einstein

bb3

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgu364$sv429$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive data

there.
> Google for
> "error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
> and expand the list for the links that are similar and not presented.
> You couldn't get me to click any of those links.

Odd... this is all I come up with...
http://tinyurl.com/jbms

> "longshotjohn7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:7UvYa.38$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com...
> > Don't open this link. The site has been blocked by the Feds.
> >
> > home.earthlink.net/~landerfam/403.html
> >
> > If you do your ip will be recorded by Homeland Security. Here's the

> skinny.
> >
> > I went to a site I had been to before, www.napjunk.net to do some

AnalogX
> > security issue searches and I got a HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden .
> >
> > I pasted the error into Google and the link we aren't supposed to click

on
> > was the first hit. I clicked on it to find , possibly, some more info

on
> > the error code. There was a warning then that my ip has been recorded

by
> > Homeland Security and that any further tries to access the site I would

> be
> > investigated by the Feds. Comments welcome on this 403 issue.
> >
> > --
> > longshotjohn 7
> >
> > http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot
> >

> > The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
> > because of those who look on and do nothing.
> > --Albert Einstein

Brian H

bb3 said:

> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgu364$sv429$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive data there.
>> Google for
>> "error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
>> and expand the list for the links that are similar and not presented.
>> You couldn't get me to click any of those links.
>>

> Odd... this is all I come up with...
> http://tinyurl.com/jbms

LMAO

>> "longshotjohn7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:7UvYa.38$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com...
>>> Don't open this link. The site has been blocked by the Feds.
>>>
>>> home.earthlink.net/~landerfam/403.html
>>>
>>> If you do your ip will be recorded by Homeland Security. Here's the skinny.
>>>
>>> I went to a site I had been to before, www.napjunk.net to do some AnalogX
>>> security issue searches and I got a HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden .
>>>
>>> I pasted the error into Google and the link we aren't supposed to click on
>>> was the first hit. I clicked on it to find , possibly, some more info on
>>> the error code. There was a warning then that my ip has been recorded by
>>> Homeland Security and that any further tries to access the site I would be
>>> investigated by the Feds. Comments welcome on this 403 issue.
>>>
>>> --
>>> longshotjohn 7

Miggsee

"bb3" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0hwYa.91306$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgu364$sv429$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive data

> there.
> > Google for
> > "error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
> > and expand the list for the links that are similar and not presented.
> > You couldn't get me to click any of those links.
> >

> Odd... this is all I come up with...
> http://tinyurl.com/jbms

LOL! Thanks for the chuckle!

bb3

news:zuxYa.79$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com...

http://support.microsoft.com/default...NoWebContent=1

> >> and is it not "came" not "come" since you are not living in two
> >> dimensions
> >> of time at the same time?
> >>
> >> (;o)~
> >>
> >> --
> >> longshotjohn 7
> >>
> >> http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot
> >>

> >> The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
> >> because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein
> >>

> > WTF are you on about? It was a joke.

> I know it was. Didn't mean to be taken caustically, Sorry. This Quote

fix
> I have installed had a "winker" at the bottom, maybe I used the wrong
> emoticon. And I wish I had a joint 'bout now. lol

<snip>

Apology accepted.

I'd much rather be on the golf course hassling a cute Beverage Cart Girl
right about now too rather than pretending to work.

trout

Sentient Fluid wrote:

> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgu364$sv429$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive
>> data there. Google for
>> "error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
>> and expand the list for the links that are similar and not
>> presented. You couldn't get me to click any of those links.
>>

> I wonder what they would do if a Canadian clicked on all those
> links... Hmmmm....

Not much. The one hoax, Web forums, blogs, dead links, and a couple
of Kook sites.
--
"Of course, I couldn't resist."