Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help me find my address book

Help me find my address book

Howard ALEXANDER

OK - here's the situation - I originally had an operating system with my
address book full to the brim. My hard drive crashed but the operating
system was on another drive that still works. I got a second hard drive to
replace the damaged one and installed my new operating system on that one.
The old operating system is still on the older still-functioning hard drive
but I boot from the new hard drive with the new operating system - for some
reason I can no longer boot from the old one. I would like to import the old
address book from the files still left on my old hard drive but cannot for
the life of me find it. I've searched and scoured but to no avail. Does
anybody know where this can be found. I've tried looking in the old outlook
express folder, the old system folder but cannot find it. I should as far i
reckon be able to open outlook express on my new o/s and import the old
address book from the old o/s's folders if I can find the address book. Can
someone enlighten me? I hope this makes sense.