Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where's a good tutorial site

Where's a good tutorial site

nade

Hi all...my sister in law is in her late 60s and I gave her my computer. Its
an old GW 300 but that's all she needs right now. Her son has her hooked up
to the net and she is doing pretty well with it but I thought a good newbie
site might be good for her to read. Anyone know of any that are for the
absolutely dummie?
TIA

Mara

http://members.aol.com/JB44/
http://www.wiredguide.com/
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/docproject...n-1.0_toc.html

--
"You can't rush the kind of cool *we* are."
--Erekosė, Evil Abuse Minion #5

trout

nade wrote:

> Hi all...my sister in law is in her late 60s and I gave her my
> computer. Its an old GW 300 but that's all she needs right now. Her
> son has her hooked up to the net and she is doing pretty well with it
> but I thought a good newbie site might be good for her to read.
> Anyone know of any that are for the absolutely dummie?
> TIA

What are the things she'll be doing? Just browsing? Email? Ebay? And
what software is she using (browser, mail client, etc.)?
--
"More info = better answers."

dreamer

I suggest the Books for Dummies you can purchase at almost any established
bookstore, they are so user friendly.
news:yLiYa.16845$(E-Mail Removed)...