Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > - Need Help Rotating Text In Excel

- Need Help Rotating Text In Excel

mary wei

Hello Everybody,

I'm trying to create a label for a notebook divider in Excel. It
looks like the figure below. I need the text in the bottom section to
be upside down or rotated 180 degrees. The text rotation tool only
allows me to rotate text 90 degrees. I know it can be done with Word
Art, but I'd like to do with normal text in Excel. Is there another
way to do it?

___________________
| |
|................................... |
| |
|__________________|

Thanks!

bb3

"mary wei" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Everybody,
>
> I'm trying to create a label for a notebook divider in Excel. It
> looks like the figure below. I need the text in the bottom section to
> be upside down or rotated 180 degrees. The text rotation tool only
> allows me to rotate text 90 degrees. I know it can be done with Word
> Art, but I'd like to do with normal text in Excel. Is there another
> way to do it?
>
> ___________________
> | |
> |................................... |
> | |
> |__________________|
>

> Thanks!

Would it be possible to rotate it 90 degrees and then tell it to print out
in Landscape format rather than Portrait?

rifleman

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Hello Everybody,
>
> I'm trying to create a label for a notebook divider in Excel. It
> looks like the figure below. I need the text in the bottom section to
> be upside down or rotated 180 degrees. The text rotation tool only
> allows me to rotate text 90 degrees. I know it can be done with Word
> Art, but I'd like to do with normal text in Excel. Is there another
> way to do it?
>
> ___________________
> | |
> |................................... |
> | |
> |__________________|
>

> Thanks!

If it's not a numerical function, why use Excel? Why not use a word
processor or graphics package?
--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

rotating text in HTML thedarkman HTML 5 10-14-2010 02:10 PM
rotating text in HTML - don't ask here thedarkman HTML 3 10-14-2010 07:17 AM
rotating text in HTML thedarkman HTML 1 10-13-2010 05:16 PM
Need Help Rotating An Image Around A Graph AJ C++ 5 12-15-2009 09:23 PM
Rotating text in chat? Ray Java 2 05-16-2005 05:44 PM

Advertisments