Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Fujitsu HDD

Re: Fujitsu HDD

Robert de Brus

In news:bgrnpn$3jm$(E-Mail Removed),
Tim <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
|| My spare HDD is starting to make rattling noise and not detecting
|| during boot-up, I assume its had its days. I've only had the HDD for
|| 2 years, and have been told there is a 3 year warranty.
|| Anyone sent a drive back to Fujitsu and whats the procedure?
|| TIA

Go to the Fujitsi site of your country
http://globalservices.fujitsu.com/services/
and start there

---
Message has been scanned and is, to the best of my knowledge, Virus Free.

Tim

Thnak you for the link, I will take a look

> Go to the Fujitsi site of your country
> http://globalservices.fujitsu.com/services/
> and start there

need fujitsu amilo m6500 hdd cradle desperate plzz blobthebuilder Hardware 0 02-23-2008 06:40 PM
Re: Fujitsu HDD William Poaster Computer Support 0 08-08-2003 10:06 AM
Re: Fujitsu HDD PC Computer Support 3 08-07-2003 08:59 PM
Re: Fujitsu HDD Brian H Computer Support 7 08-07-2003 08:28 AM

Advertisments