Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > RealPlayer New.net, do I want it?

RealPlayer New.net, do I want it?

Viewasku1977

Well, I deleted RealOne from my C: folder and am ready to do the free reinstall
of RealPlayer from their site. There are two options though: Realplayer and
Realplayer with New.net. Is the New.net another version of RealDownload because
if it is, I definately don't want it, but if it helps out any maybe I should.
I'm going to look into the JetAudio thing too, but I'm famililar with Real and
would like to get it working again. So can someone tell me what is New.net?
Thanks.

°Mike°

http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/NewDotNet.html

On 06 Aug 2003 18:49:00 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Viewasku1977 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

DRM

forget real player its rubbish it takes over your computer, get jet audio,
it will be the only player you need to play all real player files and
windows media files.

in order to reply please remove SPAMHATER from

"Viewasku1977" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well, I deleted RealOne from my C: folder and am ready to do the free

reinstall
> of RealPlayer from their site. There are two options though: Realplayer

and
> Realplayer with New.net. Is the New.net another version of RealDownload

because
> if it is, I definately don't want it, but if it helps out any maybe I

should.
> I'm going to look into the JetAudio thing too, but I'm famililar with Real

and
> would like to get it working again. So can someone tell me what is

New.net?
> Thanks.

Firefox/RealPlayer/Linux/64-bits Marek Williams Firefox 10 01-11-2006 03:44 AM
64-bit Ubuntu, Firefox 1.07, and RealPlayer Marek Williams Firefox 1 01-08-2006 09:39 AM
RealPlayer Contenttype in asp.net not working? Lone ASP .Net 0 02-15-2005 02:05 PM
realplayer 10 Rob Firefox 2 07-12-2004 11:56 PM
JMF converting .MPEG or .MOV to .RP (RealPlayer Video and Audio) rosmi Java 1 11-13-2003 10:42 AM

Advertisments