Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OT: Recommendations for Graphics card with dual display support

OT: Recommendations for Graphics card with dual display support

Graham

Hey guys and gals,
Does anybody have a graphics card with dual display support that works
really well? Im using ATI Radeon 9k pro 2 and Im beginning to see why this
card only cost 80, from the second I put a 2nd monitor on it - It
frequently runs out of memory and locks up while gaming. Im thinking of
Matrox Parhelia, all recommendations much appreciated.
Gram

Graham

Well... I went for a matrox parhelia 128mb.... Seems that dual head graphics
card aren't that common!?

news:bgqleg$9jq$(E-Mail Removed)...