Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express Mail Query

Outlook Express Mail Query

Laths

A friend is trying to send me some Jpegs, now when I receive them, there is
no attachments, but the size of the E mail is showing that something is
there. He says he is using the paperclip icon to attach the jpegs. so what
is he doing wrong ?
I have sent him a jpeg, and he has returned it back to me ok.
Any answers ?

--
Regards
Laths

---

Not a Happy Camper

are you opening it or just looking at it in the preview mode. try double
clicking onthe message and see if the paper clip shows up...think it will.

"Laths" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgpbnk$oau$(E-Mail Removed)...
> A friend is trying to send me some Jpegs, now when I receive them, there

is
> no attachments, but the size of the E mail is showing that something is
> there. He says he is using the paperclip icon to attach the jpegs. so what
> is he doing wrong ?
> I have sent him a jpeg, and he has returned it back to me ok.
> Any answers ?
>
> --
> Regards
> Laths
>

> ---

longshotjohn7

Laths wrote:
> A friend is trying to send me some Jpegs, now when I receive them,
> there is no attachments, but the size of the E mail is showing that
> something is there. He says he is using the paperclip icon to attach
> the jpegs. so what is he doing wrong ?
> I have sent him a jpeg, and he has returned it back to me ok.
> Any answers ?

Have you clickt on the mail and scrolled it down?

--
longshotjohn 7

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

rifleman

In article <bgpbnk$oau$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> A friend is trying to send me some Jpegs, now when I receive them, there is
> no attachments, but the size of the E mail is showing that something is
> there. He says he is using the paperclip icon to attach the jpegs. so what
> is he doing wrong ?
> I have sent him a jpeg, and he has returned it back to me ok.
> Any answers ?

Is it possible that your friend is using Outlook (NOT outlook Express)
to send to you and is using Rich Text Format? That's the usual culprit
for not seeing attachments.
--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend