Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > incoming mail

incoming mail

vmc

A few days ago, I downloaded a new program. I had a lot of problems, but to
make a long story short it really fouled up my computer. Monday it took a
guy about two hours to get it straight. I can recieve mail, but cant send

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H continued:

> slumpy said:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as vmc continued:
>>
>>> A few days ago, I downloaded a new program. I had a lot of
>>> problems, but to make a long story short it really fouled up my
>>> computer. Monday it took a guy about two hours to get it straight.
>>> I can recieve mail, but cant send

>> You omit to say the program that supposedly fouled up your
>> computer....

> Windows

Very good, you get a lolly after class
--