Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Xp home user details

Windows Xp home user details

dt

How can i change the user details that come up when i add new software, at
present it shows the maker of my system but i want it to be and my
orginistaion without typing it in all the time thanks
dave

chino2

If you want to change the owner and organization in System Properties, just
do the following:
Open the registry and go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

Now just change the value for RegisteredOwner and RegisteredOrganization

Sincerely .. chino2 ..

news:bgo71d$noh$(E-Mail Removed)...