Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The search for D B Cooper goes on

The search for D B Cooper goes on

Monsignor Larville Jones MD

Mitch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Monsignor
>Larville Jones MD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> >Remember that the military isn't the only way to train, and we

>> Who is this 'we'?
>>
>> > have no
>> >way to know if he knew what he was doing or just trusted it could be
>> >done by an amateur.

>People who are discussing the subject of DB Cooper.
>
>It is entirely correct to use the term 'we'. The term does not require
>a specified and unique group of members in order to be meaningful.
>It only needs context, and that was evident.

_You_ may have " no way to know if he knew what he was doing [...]",
but I'll thank you not to attempt to speak for me (as one who was
engaged in the discussion of DBC).

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...