Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > House Builders

House Builders

judith

Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
where I can find out this information.

Many Thanks

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as judith continued:

> Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
> Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
> where I can find out this information.
>
> Many Thanks

Ask the local council for the planning department, or consult the local land
registry.
--
slumpy
no more

°Mike°

Try the local council, and the Leics. record offices.
http://www.leics.gov.uk/
http://www.leics.gov.uk/museums/records/

On 4 Aug 2003 15:45:04 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed) >
judith scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Osprey

news:3f2ee894$0$161$(E-Mail Removed) ews.net...
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (judith) wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
> > Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
> > Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
> > where I can find out this information.
> >
> > Many Thanks

> Where's that? Anywhere near Kansas?
>
> Leics? Never heard of the area.

In the mother country of the World The United Kingdom:-0

The builders probably Wimpy (Leggoland)

Osprey

Osprey

"William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on 04 Aug 2003 23:13:24

GMT,
> Boomer uttered this:
>
> >(E-Mail Removed) (judith) wrote in
> >news:(E-Mail Removed). com:
> >
> >> Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
> >> Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
> >> where I can find out this information.
> >>
> >> Many Thanks

> >Where's that? Anywhere near Kansas?
> >
> >Leics? Never heard of the area.

> It's short for Leicestershire, a county in Eastern England.
>
> [ FYI, it's pronounced Lestershire, NOT Lysestershire! <g> ]

When has Leistershire been in Eastern England?

Midlands actually

Boomer

"Osprey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bgmqe7$3cs$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3f2ee894$0$161$(E-Mail Removed) ews.net...
>> (E-Mail Removed) (judith) wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>>
>> > Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and
>> > Beaumaris Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've
>> > been there, or where I can find out this information.
>> >
>> > Many Thanks

>> Where's that? Anywhere near Kansas?
>>
>> Leics? Never heard of the area.

> In the mother country of the World The United Kingdom:-0
>
> The builders probably Wimpy (Leggoland)
>
> Osprey

TY

Mara

On 4 Aug 2003 15:45:04 -0700, judith wrote:

>Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
>Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
>where I can find out this information.
>
>Many Thanks

Ask here:

http://www.mountsorrel.org.uk/

"The Parish Council should be able to tell you, I would think."

--
Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.

°Mike°

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:34:49 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mara scrawled:

>On 4 Aug 2003 15:45:04 -0700, judith wrote:
>
>>Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
>>Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
>>where I can find out this information.
>>
>>Many Thanks

>Ask here:
>
>http://www.mountsorrel.org.uk/
>
>"The Parish Council should be able to tell you, I would think."

Not likely. They won't have the relevant records. The local
authority or records office is the place to go.

--
"Just FYI."

Osprey

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:34:49 -0500, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Mara scrawled:
>
> >On 4 Aug 2003 15:45:04 -0700, judith wrote:
> >
> >>Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
> >>Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
> >>where I can find out this information.
> >>
> >>Many Thanks

> >Ask here:
> >
> >http://www.mountsorrel.org.uk/
> >
> >"The Parish Council should be able to tell you, I would think."

> Not likely. They won't have the relevant records. The local
> authority or records office is the place to go.

But at least the PC should direct her in the right direction.

I'll need to think about that last statement

Osprey

°Mike°

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 21:46:30 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mara scrawled:

>On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 01:49:28 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:34:49 -0500, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Mara scrawled:

>>>Ask here:
>>>
>>>http://www.mountsorrel.org.uk/
>>>
>>>"The Parish Council should be able to tell you, I would think."

>>Not likely. They won't have the relevant records. The local
>>authority or records office is the place to go.

>They might not have the records, but they might not need them,
>if they know someone who knows. It's like here - if you want to
>find out something, you don't go to the courthouse and look at
>records - you go down to the Post Office, and listen to the guys
>on the bench outside. LOL
>
>"If you know what I mean."

Most parish councils wouldn't even have a clue where to direct
somebody.

--
"Some consist of just a vicar, a WI member or two, and the
local supermarket manager."

Re: Same Old Message out of White House..."Our" House is Holding Firm hallerb@aol.com Digital Photography 11 09-07-2006 05:14 PM
uk, netbased, builders? The Crow Computer Information 0 02-19-2004 08:52 AM
White Box builders V W Wall Computer Information 0 12-19-2003 05:35 PM
The Page Builders DaMoe HTML 30 10-05-2003 03:53 PM
Join THE PAGE BUILDERS, a MSN group for HTML tips,etc... DaMoe HTML 0 08-19-2003 02:28 AM

Advertisments