Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HP Inkjet printer problem

HP Inkjet printer problem

Robert Polk

Even after replacing several ink cartridges in my HP 2500 printer it
continues to tell me that the cartiridges are empty. If I pull them out and
reinsert the printer will continue for awhile and then stop again.
Bob

Paul - xxx

Robert Polk tried to scribble ...

> Even after replacing several ink cartridges in my HP 2500 printer it
> continues to tell me that the cartiridges are empty. If I pull them
> out and reinsert the printer will continue for awhile and then stop
> again.
> Bob

I now use an electrical contact spray top clean the print head before
replacing cartridges. It helps .. a lot ..

--
.............................Paul - xxx
http://www.tvlicensing.biz/

Bryan

"Robert Polk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Even after replacing several ink cartridges in my HP 2500 printer it
> continues to tell me that the cartiridges are empty. If I pull them out

and
> reinsert the printer will continue for awhile and then stop again.
> Bob

Search through your printer software?

Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Robert Polk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Even after replacing several ink cartridges in my HP 2500 printer it
>> continues to tell me that the cartiridges are empty. If I pull them out

>and
>> reinsert the printer will continue for awhile and then stop again.
>> Bob
>>

>Search through your printer software?

*
*