Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Relisys 786 on NVIDIA VANTA gray lines horizontal across icons and images

Relisys 786 on NVIDIA VANTA gray lines horizontal across icons and images

David

Well the subject line pretty much says it all. The monitor just
started displaying these horizontal lines across the screen wherever
there are icons or other images like the logon screen or what have
you.

What's the diagnosis? How do I fix it?

Brian H

David said:

> Well the subject line pretty much says it all. The monitor just
> started displaying these horizontal lines across the screen wherever
> there are icons or other images like the logon screen or what have
> you.
>
> What's the diagnosis? How do I fix it?

Have you tried deleting your shelliconcache and rebooting?