Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: The worlds safest downloader?

Re: The worlds safest downloader?

Max Quordlepleen

I like Star Downloader, from http://www.stardownload.com

--
Eschew obfuscation.

http://www.maxqnz.com/References.html

Max Quordlepleen

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 13:01:40 GMT, Max Quordlepleen <(E-Mail Removed)>
proffered, in : news:(E-Mail Removed):

Whoops! Make that http://www.stardownloader.com Sorry!

--
Noho ora mai, ka kite ano.

http://www.maxqnz.com/References.html

miss calm

"Max Quordlepleen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "miss calm" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> > I am just finishing my final download through my old friend 'Real

Download'.
> > I want to get rid of this software because it is riddled with bugs and
> > causes crashes. Can anyone recommend the safest non-buggy good free
> > downloader?
> > Thanks,
> > miss calm.............

> I like Star Downloader, from http://www.stardownload.com

Thanks Max,
I'll check that one out as well.........

> --
> Eschew obfuscation.
>
> http://www.maxqnz.com/References.html

miss calm