Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Is my time Zone better now??

Re: Is my time Zone better now??

°Mike°

Your time zone seems to be ok now.

Your last query was probably ignored by many because of the
time zone issue, so I suggest you make a new thread and
restate your question, in full. Do NOT use *this* thread, as
the subject line may, again, be ignored by others that may
be able to help you.

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:05:52 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
suntzu scrawled: