Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Need to remove corrupt program from computer - Can't be uninstalled

Re: Need to remove corrupt program from computer - Can't be uninstalled

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jude continued:

> Hi,
>
> A program on my computer has become corrupt, and as a result will not
> function and also cannot be uninstalled (the uninstaller component is
> missing). I have tried overinstalling the program but that does not
> help either. Does anyone know if there is a way I can completely
> remove the program (and this program only) from my computer?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Jude

Yeah, but it'll be 100% guesswork not knowing the name of the game.
--
slumpy
no more

Jude

The program is Real Player One. I attempted to install a third part addon,
however now when I click on the player nothing will happen.

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgjtaq$pfsbs$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jude continued:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > A program on my computer has become corrupt, and as a result will not
> > function and also cannot be uninstalled (the uninstaller component is
> > missing). I have tried overinstalling the program but that does not
> > help either. Does anyone know if there is a way I can completely
> > remove the program (and this program only) from my computer?
> >
> > Thanks a lot,
> >
> > Jude

> Yeah, but it'll be 100% guesswork not knowing the name of the game.
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jude continued:

> The program is Real Player One. I attempted to install a third part
> addon, however now when I click on the player nothing will happen.

My views on RP cannot be typed, due to the explosive nature of my keyboard.
I would delete all the realplayer folders, get jv16 powertools from
www.jv16.org and remove all traces of it. Then get hypnotised so that you
hate it as much as you should.
--
slumpy
no more

PhilGreg

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgk0h7$o5aov$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
[snip]

> My views on RP cannot be typed, due to the explosive nature of my

keyboard.
> I would delete all the realplayer folders, get jv16 powertools from
> www.jv16.org and remove all traces of it. Then get hypnotised so

that you
> hate it as much as you should.

==> For some, hypnosis won't work. Labotamy is more in order<G>

--
Phil

\\\///
( o o )
--------oOOO-- ( )--OOOo------

Richard

slumpy wrote:>>

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jude continued:

>> The program is Real Player One. I attempted to install a third part
>> addon, however now when I click on the player nothing will happen.

> My views on RP cannot be typed, due to the explosive nature of my
> keyboard. I would delete all the realplayer folders, get jv16 powertools
> from
> www.jv16.org and remove all traces of it. Then get hypnotised so that you
> hate it as much as you should.

I use RP8 and have never had a problem.
The trick is in setting it up, turn off ALL options they want you to have.
That means everything that is checked, uncheck it.

anthonyberet

slumpy wrote:
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jude continued:
>
>> The program is Real Player One. I attempted to install a third part
>> addon, however now when I click on the player nothing will happen.

> My views on RP cannot be typed, due to the explosive nature of my
> keyboard. I would delete all the realplayer folders, get jv16
> powertools from www.jv16.org and remove all traces of it. Then get
> hypnotised so that you hate it as much as you should.

Hear hear.
Have you tried real alternative 1.02?
-I was searching for a link but just surfed of into distration for about an
hour.
I expect you can google for it yourself can't you anyway?
-Its good -plays .ram and .ra files, without any shite on your pooter
bounce.
anthonyberet

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as anthonyberet continued:

> slumpy wrote:
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jude continued:
>>
>>> The program is Real Player One. I attempted to install a third part
>>> addon, however now when I click on the player nothing will happen.

>> My views on RP cannot be typed, due to the explosive nature of my
>> keyboard. I would delete all the realplayer folders, get jv16
>> powertools from www.jv16.org and remove all traces of it. Then get
>> hypnotised so that you hate it as much as you should.

> Hear hear.
> Have you tried real alternative 1.02?
> -I was searching for a link but just surfed of into distration for
> about an hour.
> I expect you can google for it yourself can't you anyway?
> -Its good -plays .ram and .ra files, without any shite on your pooter

I have a copy
Along with just about every freeware player you could imagine
--
slumpy
no more

Bee

"PhilGreg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ==> For some, hypnosis won't work. Labotamy is more in order<G>
>
> Phil

The newest technique is using very, very high electromagnetic pulses, not
lobotomy (or lobectomy, if you are less pedantic). )

--
Bee
[I have found my Shanghai-La, at the moment, in ntlworld.]