Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > You post ed answer to my plea from yesterday. But where is it?

You post ed answer to my plea from yesterday. But where is it?

OLIVE REARDON

Isaw in the list of e-mails, what seemed to be the answer to my plea
yesterday about your absconding with my mail before it was sent.

When I tried to read your answer, it, too, disappeared, and you pretended I
had asked for an e-mail to MOSTReardon which I had already read.

AOL with all its faults was neverf like this~

Please answer my complaint of yesterdaOliveReardon

°Mike°

Sorry Olive, you sent no post to this group, so far a Google is
concerned. I suggest you contact Earthlink directly, as I
suspect you did originally. This group (24hoursupport.helpdesk)
has nothing to do with your ISP, or any other organisation. It
is an international usenet newsgroup. See:
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/whatis.html

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:36:10 GMT, in
<BB52A66A.15D%(E-Mail Removed)>
OLIVE REARDON scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as OLIVE REARDON continued:

> Isaw in the list of e-mails, what seemed to be the answer to my plea
> yesterday about your absconding with my mail before it was sent.
>
> When I tried to read your answer, it, too, disappeared, and you
> pretended I had asked for an e-mail to MOSTReardon which I had
> already read.
>
> AOL with all its faults was neverf like this~
>
> Please answer my complaint of yesterdaOliveReardon

Dear Olive

We don't really care that much, if truth be told. If you can't read your
emails and remember what they say, it's not our problem, it's yours. If you
are downloading them and then losing them, look harder at what you are doing
with them. Don't bother our tech support anymore with your silly complaints,
we have been instructed to make your emails 'disappear'.

Earthlink Technical Support.

trout

Greg M wrote:
<snip>

> I'd suggest calling your isp support number to straighten things out.

Gee, you could at least have snipped the cross-post.
--
"No sense bothering the nice people in that *other* group."