Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Help with Bloomba please uninstall

Re: Help with Bloomba please uninstall

°Mike°

Have you looked for 'Stata Labs' or 'NewMonix' in
Add\Remove Programs?

On 2 Aug 2003 17:30:02 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed) >
Bowmah scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Bowmah

Yes, I looked for both of those as well. Still nothing in ADD/REMOVE
programs. How else can I uninstall Bloomba?

Thanks in advacne!

Bowmah