Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Having trouble with getting printer to print

Having trouble with getting printer to print

jokanec590

The lights light up on the printer and then it makes a noise when I send
something to print. I do this from the file icon , where it says print
under it. Is this the right place to send something to print? Peg

°Mike°

Well printers are known for making noises, yes. Why don't you
supply more details. Please read the following page and then
post back.
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 23:44:42 GMT, in
<K1YWa.76689$(E-Mail Removed) ogers.com>
jokanec590 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Thund3rstruck

jokanec590 Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in
<K1YWa.76689$(E-Mail Removed) ogers.com>:

> The lights light up on the printer and then it makes a noise when I
> send
> something to print. I do this from the file icon , where it says
> print
> under it. Is this the right place to send something to print?
> Peg

What model printer? What (Other than noises) does the printer do?
Does it move the paper at all?

In cases such as these, the more info the better.

NOI