Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Reg. Cleaner?

Re: Reg. Cleaner?

Tim

Thanks for the link. Gave it a go, after running the program it disabled my
network. Guess it works fine on non-network pcs.

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:E_WWa.3637$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tim said:
>
> > Can someone here recommend a reg. cleaner for use on XP Pro?
> >
> > TIA

> jv16 PowerTools, getting recommended a lot recently.
> http://www.macecraft.com/

Brian H供

Tim said:

> Thanks for the link. Gave it a go, after running the program it disabled my
> network. Guess it works fine on non-network pcs.

Sorry to hear that, but regardless of which program you use to clean up the
registry, you need to know what you can and/or can't delete.

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:E_WWa.3637$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Tim said:
>>
>>> Can someone here recommend a reg. cleaner for use on XP Pro?
>>>
>>> TIA

>> jv16 PowerTools, getting recommended a lot recently.
>> http://www.macecraft.com/

Tim

True, most likely I'm doing something wrong. Just trying to determine why my
computer always freeze after about a hour.

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g8YWa.3691$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tim said:

> > Thanks for the link. Gave it a go, after running the program it disabled

my
> > network. Guess it works fine on non-network pcs.

> Sorry to hear that, but regardless of which program you use to clean up

the
> registry, you need to know what you can and/or can't delete.
>

> > "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:E_WWa.3637$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> jv16 PowerTools, getting recommended a lot recently.
> >> http://www.macecraft.com/

kerplunKuK

I use XP pro and the same reg cleaner. I am also networked, so I guess you
missed a setting somewhere. Works fine and 8 PC's.

--

Remove MY PANTS to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit
"Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bghlj3$7r0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> True, most likely I'm doing something wrong. Just trying to determine why

my
> computer always freeze after about a hour.
>
> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:g8YWa.3691$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Tim said:

> > > Thanks for the link. Gave it a go, after running the program it

disabled
> my
> > > network. Guess it works fine on non-network pcs.

> > Sorry to hear that, but regardless of which program you use to clean up

> the
> > registry, you need to know what you can and/or can't delete.
> >

> > > "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:E_WWa.3637$(E-Mail Removed)...

Tim

Going to give it another try and this time pay more attention to details.
Hopefully this will somehow sort out my computer from freezing.

"kerplunKuK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f2c5beb$0$18491$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I use XP pro and the same reg cleaner. I am also networked, so I guess

you
> missed a setting somewhere. Works fine and 8 PC's.
>
> --
>
> Remove MY PANTS to reply
> Victoria Concordia Crescit
> Gamertag: KerplunKuK
> "Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bghlj3$7r0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > True, most likely I'm doing something wrong. Just trying to determine

why
> my
> > computer always freeze after about a hour.
> >
> > "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:g8YWa.3691$(E-Mail Removed)...

> disabled
> > my
> > >
> > > Sorry to hear that, but regardless of which program you use to clean

up
> > the
> > > registry, you need to know what you can and/or can't delete.

Tim

Ya I gave that a try and the J16 Power Tool. Both worked fine, it was my
fault. It found so many program links etc, I can't even remember if they
still exist or not.

"Smiley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zy8Xa.2499$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> which one did you use easeycleaner from toniarts works ok on network
> computers!!!
>
> Tim wrote:

> >Thanks for the link. Gave it a go, after running the program it disabled

my
> >network. Guess it works fine on non-network pcs.
> >
> >"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:E_WWa.3637$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >>jv16 PowerTools, getting recommended a lot recently.
> >>http://www.macecraft.com/

> --
> \\\|||///
> | |
> (.) (.)
>  @緻 换 换籵OOo换(_)oOOo  @緻 换
> `- `-
> Remember we check for Smile it tells us you are happy
> ************************************************** ****
> I respond to new posts mainly and rarly fallow up after
> Therefor you must start a new thread to ask new questions
> THANK YOU

Boomer

Smiley said:

[snip to change subject]

Hello

Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
You are posting from the future.

For Windows :
1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
ZONE.
Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
5. Then click OK to save it.

~Further information at the site below.~
http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

Thank You Very Much

P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

Smiley

--
\\\|||///
| |
Remember we check for Smile it tells us you are happy
I respond to new posts mainly and rarly fallow up after
Therefor you must start a new thread to ask new questions
THANK YOU

Kor

I can also advise Ad/aware verion 6 from Lavasoft.

"Smiley" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:Zy8Xa.2499$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> which one did you use easeycleaner from toniarts works ok on network
> computers!!!
>
> Tim wrote:

> >Thanks for the link. Gave it a go, after running the program it disabled

my
> >network. Guess it works fine on non-network pcs.
> >
> >"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:E_WWa.3637$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >>jv16 PowerTools, getting recommended a lot recently.
> >>http://www.macecraft.com/

> --
> \\\|||///
> | |
> (.) (.)
>  @緻 换 换籵OOo换(_)oOOo  @緻 换
> `- `-
> Remember we check for Smile it tells us you are happy
> I respond to new posts mainly and rarly fallow up after
> Therefor you must start a new thread to ask new questions
> THANK YOU

Tim

Funny you should mentioned that, I have that too always run when I start the
computer, sometimes finds nothing. But running other reg. cleaner it detects
loads.

news:aUdXa.35185$(E-Mail Removed)...