Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: New virus that masguerades as a note from IT department.

Re: New virus that masguerades as a note from IT department.

°Mike°

More here:
http://news.google.com/news?q=mimail+virus

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 02:26:20 +0100, in
<3f471302.30293604@localhost>
°Mike° scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Michael

In <news:3f481391.30435709@localhost>,
°Mike° said:

> More here:
> http://news.google.com/news?q=mimail+virus

According to
http://(E-Mail Removed)
machines patched back in April with Cumulative patch 330994 won't be
affected by this critter.

((U))