Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AVG 6 Updated

AVG 6 Updated

Mcploppy

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_updt6.php?avg6=6

--
Mcploppy
{ Remove both MyShoes to email me}

Osprey

http://mysite.freeserve.com/birds_uk
"Mcploppy " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgep1h$o2pur$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_updt6.php?avg6=6

What's the point! Telling all and sundrie there is an update?

Anybody with any idea will update regularly in any case

Osprey

Osprey

Why the hell is my sig at the top! Win XP canna figure it out Too much
whisky!

--
http://mysite.freeserve.com/birds_uk
"Osprey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgeppu$o3754$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> --
> http://mysite.freeserve.com/birds_uk
> "Mcploppy " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgep1h$o2pur$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_updt6.php?avg6=6

> What's the point! Telling all and sundrie there is an update?
>
> Anybody with any idea will update regularly in any case
>
> Osprey

Mcploppy

Osprey bashed at the keyboard and said:

>> http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_updt6.php?avg6=6

> What's the point! Telling all and sundrie there is an update?
>
> Anybody with any idea will update regularly in any case
>
> Osprey

Nice to be helpfull especially as
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/(E-Mail Removed)

Mcploppy

Osprey bashed at the keyboard and said:

> Why the hell is my sig at the top! Win XP canna figure it out Too
> much whisky!
>

>> --
>> http://mysite.freeserve.com/birds_uk
>> Osprey

<SNIP>

Get OE Quotefix http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

Osprey

Mcploppy wrote:
> Osprey bashed at the keyboard and said:
>
>> Why the hell is my sig at the top! Win XP canna figure it out Too
>> much whisky!
>>

>>> --
>>> http://mysite.freeserve.com/birds_uk
>>> Osprey

> <SNIP>
>
> Get OE Quotefix http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

Thanks, done seems OK.

Cheers

Osprey

Mcploppy

Osprey bashed at the keyboard and said:

> Mcploppy wrote:
>> Osprey bashed at the keyboard and said:
>>
>>> Why the hell is my sig at the top! Win XP canna figure it out Too
>>> much whisky!

>> <SNIP>
>>
>> Get OE Quotefix http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

> Thanks, done seems OK.
>
> Cheers
>
> Osprey

No problem

Brian H

Osprey said:

> "Mcploppy " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgeqg0$o698v$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

>>> What's the point! Telling all and sundrie there is an update?
>>>
>>> Anybody with any idea will update regularly in any case
>>>
>>> Osprey

>> Nice to be helpfull especially as
>> http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/(E-Mail Removed)

> OK, just testing really me sigs at the bloody top. God knows why! XP
> probably.
>
> Have ta paste it now
> Osprey

Double click the blue e-mail in the systray to bring up the options.
Then tick the box to place the sig at the bottom

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/

Mcploppy

Brian H bashed at the keyboard and said:

> Osprey said:
>
>> "Mcploppy " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> message news:bgeqg0$o698v$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

>>> Nice to be helpfull especially as
>>> http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/(E-Mail Removed)

>> OK, just testing really me sigs at the bloody top. God knows why!
>> XP probably.
>>
>> Have ta paste it now
>> Osprey

> Double click the blue e-mail in the systray to bring up the options.
> Then tick the box to place the sig at the bottom

I think he needs the Mcploppy gif

Osprey

"Mcploppy " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bges3d$mugtv$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> Brian H bashed at the keyboard and said:

> > Osprey said:
> >
> >> "Mcploppy " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >> message news:bgeqg0$o698v$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> >> OK, just testing really me sigs at the bloody top. God knows why!
> >> XP probably.
> >>
> >> Have ta paste it now
> >> Osprey

> > Double click the blue e-mail in the systray to bring up the options.
> > Then tick the box to place the sig at the bottom

> I think he needs the Mcploppy gif

Art thou taking the preverbial P****

See, it's at the bottom. Still had to cut/paste:-0

Not spam!!!!

Osprey
--
http://mysite.freeserve.com/birds_uk

well I updated me AVG Troglodyte NZ Computing 4 12-29-2004 10:17 PM
AVG will not update SHRED Firefox 4 08-26-2004 12:09 PM
Help Sought: When Using Mozilla Firefox AVG Reports Virus Someone Firefox 2 08-17-2004 03:36 AM
Update AVG 7.0 - AVI 260.1.3 and AVG 6.0 - 521 Fred Computer Support 0 09-23-2003 06:31 PM
Datagrid not updated during delete, but updated during insert and update Dmitry Korolyov ASP .Net Datagrid Control 0 09-22-2003 10:57 AM

Advertisments