Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: USB Printing Support in Windows 95

Re: USB Printing Support in Windows 95

Mara

Gary Danaher wrote:
> The original W95 did not support USB. If you have a USB device that
> you
> must use, then you WILL upgrade to at least the later version of 95 if
> not something newer.

JA VOLL, HERR COMMONDANT!

Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)>

didn't write:

>Gary Danaher wrote:
>> The original W95 did not support USB. If you have a USB device that
>> you
>> must use, then you WILL upgrade to at least the later version of 95 if
>> not something newer.

>JA VOLL, HERR COMMONDANT!

"Jawohl, Herr Kommandant".

Idiot monoglotroll.

--

"It's amazing I won. I was running against
peace, prosperity, and incumbency."